MENU

Thursday, May 31, 2012

When I'm Waiting...


 Beauty without expression is boring...

Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.

I do not need makeup, it makes me change. I love the way I am, I love being me. I can be the most beautiful girl in the world with my heart. I can’t replace your dream girl, but I can replace myself. I can put makeup any time to make you happy, but I will not put makeup for some stupid reasons...
Everything I Learn, I Share .... 
and I took this photo from my iPhone
^_^ 
 
 


4 comments :

  1. cantiknya k luluuu hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantiknya kk *_* hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, have been following u n dian on instagram. And always wish to know u guys better. I adore ur spirit. I am malaysian, married to an indonesian. Lg dmana skrg? Kl?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...