MENU

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Look Up Shi Yi Jian

Assalamu'alaikum
New label "LOOK UP" by Trimoda

I will tell you about my activity and some models at fitting room during the fashion show was held.




This is it, me and Amanda keep on our pose at fitting room, take a some photos, next to the clothings, leaned on wall, just doing some activities that wont make us bored.





As you know at fitting room we have much time to prepare and waiting before the show begin.
So ... i don't missed it, took my camera and "cheers" i capturing myself by flashing through the mirror reflection. Even i took photos by standing or sitting, the new design (strip maxidress, khaki jacket, red combination neckless and grey shawl) still look fabulous.





and look my friend, they also take some photos using their mobile phones, and i still looking at the mirror in front of me to capturing myself and also capturing one of the model who's doing hijab style with the hijab stylist


Not allowed to copy & paste photo
Copyright of itsmeLulu.blog

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...